Internal Complaints Procedure
- Complaints will be made, in writing, in the first instance to Alex Hughes, the Branch Manager of Broomhill Property Shop, Glossop Road. Your complaint will be acknowledged within 3 working days.
- Within 14 working days of receipt of your written complaint, you will be informed with the outcome of the investigation and what, if any, actions are going to be taken.
- If you are dissatisfied with how we have handled your complaint you should contact Jessica McMenamin, Broomhill Property Shop: firstname.lastname@example.org. A separate investigation of your complaint with be conducted.
- You will be contacted within a further 21 days as to the outcome of the investigation.
- If you are not happy with the second investigation you are at liberty to refer the matter to The Property Ombudsman.
- Property Ombudsman address (for individuals): Milford House, 43-55 Milford Street, Salisbury, Wiltshire, SP1 2BP.
- Property Ombudsman address(for businesses): RICS Dispute Resolution Service, Surveyor Court, Westwood Way, Coventry, CV4 8JE.
- Please note, this is a free service.